Chair: Larry Greenberger
Cygnuss Business Media
The mission of the Publisher’s Committee is three-fold:
1) To build a sense of community among business-to-business publishers nationwide;
2) To support and foster growth among ABM’s existing and new revenue streams with programs and resource materials;
3) To help support sales channels for and create new programs/committees for ABM
Goals and Objectives:
- Establish benchmarks and goals for increasing share of marketing and advertising dollars attained by business-to-business publishing companies.
- Develop training programs to explore the sales process in detail from a "best practices" perspective. The goal is to create experts in marketing, advertising and ad sales.
- Create idea exchange relating to revenue opportunities for American Business Media members.
- Consistently communicate ideas and findings to all members in an efficient and effective manner.
- Develop an American Business Media awards program for innovation and success in the development of new revenue streams, as well as successful growth in existing revenue initiatives.
Take a Deep Breath...
Front or Back, Left or Right - Content, Not Location, Drives Readership
Consistent Exposure Leads to Higher Awareness
Readex Research Summer Newsletter
Magazines are the most trusted media: (4 Articles)
|»Young Americans: business magazines #1, Wikipedia #2||»Docs prefer print!|
|»Magazines are top source of readership trust||»Just because you're "hot" doesn't mean people trust you|