INFORMATION POLICY COMMITTEE
Chair: Cynthia H. Braddon
Vice President, Government Affairs
The McGraw-Hill Companies
The mission of the Information Policy Committee’s (IPC) is to position American Business Media as the thought leader on issues affecting the digital world of business media and information, with a focus on protection of member’s interests, both domestically and internationally.
This mission will be achieved:
- through education, both to members and to the user community
- by providing members with information on policy developments to facilitate best practices
- by aiding members by focusing on developments in intellectual property, government information policy, infrastructure development, censorship, and e-commerce
- by identifying relevant issues, debate and discuss their impact on ABM member companies, and as needed, recommend action
- through creation of or participation in partnerships and coalitions
Information Policy Committee membership list
Please click to download a members-only PDF (requires login).