ABM’s 2013 Executive Forum: Recap
Three Emerging Business Models — And the Organizational Structure to Support Them
ABM’s 2013 Executive Forum, held Nov. 11-12, 2013, in Chicago, offered attendees ways to adapt to the new realities of serving our end-user and marketing customers. While estimates vary dramatically about emerging business models and the revenue we can expect to see, there are clearly visible trends that will significantly affect every b-to-b media and information company regardless of size or market — the only question is to what degree. These emerging trends include Data, Audience Monetization and the Rise of Pay-for-Performance Marketing; Mobile Becoming the Primary Customer Touchpoint; and Business Information. While being too far ahead of the curve is as dangerous as being too far behind, these are three emerging business models that are already revolutionizing b-to-b media and information and will continue to alter the way we do business going forward.
The full videos of the conference sessions are now available to attendees. For the link, attendees can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected presentation decks are available below:
- Digital Velocity: Social Media as Business Development Tool
- Keynote: LinkedIn and B2B: Friend AND Foe?
- Data, Audience and the Rise of Pay-for-Performance Marketing
- Who Should Own the Integrated Database?
- Can Media and Business Information Models Co-Exist?
- Understanding Business Information as a Business: Key Performance Benchmarks
- Making the Case for Mobile as a Real Business: Will the Revenue Ever Match the Hype?
- Mobile and the Multi-Channel Media Company
- Spotlight Solution: iProduction
- Spotlight Solution: MediaRadar
For editorial coverage of Executive Forum 2013, click below:
- ABM Executive Forum keynote: LinkedIn announces new partner program, but media companies are wary
- Exec Forum speakers note best design practices for driving mobile revenue
- At Executive Forum, measuring and selling business intelligence products
For the Executive Forum 2013 program schedule and background info, please click to visit SIIA.net.