Founded in 1906, ABM is positioned at the center of the global b-to-b ecosystem. As the only industry association focused on the entire b-to-b business model - data, events, information, marketing services and media - ABM delivers intelligence to industry professionals worldwide, including Madison Avenue, Wall Street and the Beltway. ABM’s 200-plus member companies reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals and represent nearly 4,000 print and online titles and over 1,000 trade shows, with more than $20 billion in annual revenues.
To enhance the knowledge and best practices of leading media companies that provide quality information for business and professional markets worldwide. American Business Media is committed to growing its members' businesses by:
- Defining and communicating evolving business trends on which our members will capitalize.
- Enhancing the stature and value of our industry to our customers.
- Bringing innovative and creative ideas to our members.
- Continuing to be the authoritative voice on business media and information.
- Promoting the advantages and impact of business information.
- Influencing governmental policy to benefit our members.
- Fostering the highest ethical standards.
Are you an ABM member? Download the new logo for use in your masthead, websites and event materials.
To contact a specific staff member, click here.
Download the ABM Logo